Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
"Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'" error is spammed in the console when selecting an Image file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select 'orange.jpeg' file in the Project window
3. Change it's texture type to 'Sprite'
4. Notice the following error being spammed to the console eahc time you slect/deselect the image:
Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'
The error seems more common when the Inspector is visible.
Not all texture types show the error, for example 'Default' & 'Normal Map' doesn't seem to cause the error. Haven't tested all the types.
Does not reproduce with: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras