Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
"Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'" error is spammed in the console when selecting an Image file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select 'orange.jpeg' file in the Project window
3. Change it's texture type to 'Sprite'
4. Notice the following error being spammed to the console eahc time you slect/deselect the image:
Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'
The error seems more common when the Inspector is visible.
Not all texture types show the error, for example 'Default' & 'Normal Map' doesn't seem to cause the error. Haven't tested all the types.
Does not reproduce with: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"