Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
"Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'" error is spammed in the console when selecting an Image file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select 'orange.jpeg' file in the Project window
3. Change it's texture type to 'Sprite'
4. Notice the following error being spammed to the console eahc time you slect/deselect the image:
Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'
The error seems more common when the Inspector is visible.
Not all texture types show the error, for example 'Default' & 'Normal Map' doesn't seem to cause the error. Haven't tested all the types.
Does not reproduce with: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded