Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
"Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'" error is spammed in the console when selecting an Image file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select 'orange.jpeg' file in the Project window
3. Change it's texture type to 'Sprite'
4. Notice the following error being spammed to the console eahc time you slect/deselect the image:
Assertion failed on expression: 'translated != kInvalidEnum'
The error seems more common when the Inspector is visible.
Not all texture types show the error, for example 'Default' & 'Normal Map' doesn't seem to cause the error. Haven't tested all the types.
Does not reproduce with: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors