Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0b4, 2023.3.0a1
"Assertion failed on expression" Error thrown in Console when Pixel Perfect Camera (URP) has Scale set to 0 on any axis
How to reproduce:
1. Create a 2D (URP) Project
2. In the Hierarchy right click to create 2D Object > Pixel Perfect Camera (URP)
3. In the Inspector change the Scale of any of the axis to 0
4. Observe the Console
Actual result: An "Assertion failed on expression" error message is constantly logged in Console
Expected result: No error message is logged or if this behavior is not valid, Warning message is logged or User shouldn't be able to input 0
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0f1, 2022.3.2f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.0b16
"Assertion failed on expression: 'IsNormalized(normal, 0.001f)'
Reproduced on: Windows 11, macOS Ventura M1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags