Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Assertion failed errors when docking an editor window containing a GUILayout.window
1. Create a new project.
2. Install ProBuilder through the package manager.
3. Open the ProBuilder window. (Tools -> ProBuilder -> ProBuilder Window)
4. Open the UV Editor window. (ProBuilder Window -> UV Editor)
5. Dock the UV Editor window anywhere.
Expected Outcome: No issues, no errors.
Actual Outcome: Continuous errors in the console.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a22 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0, 4.1.0. Doesn't seem to be package specific.
Not reproducible in 2020.1.0a21 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0
Assertion failed on expression: '!dest.m_MultiFrameGUIState.m_Windows'
- Tested on Windows and Mac.
- Errors can be cleared, but will continue to print to console until you restart the project.
- GIF attached demonstrating the issue.
- Tried other Probuilder windows, no apparent issues.
- Tried other dockable editor windows, no apparent issues. Unsure if there are any other windows affected by this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)