Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Assertion failed errors when docking an editor window containing a GUILayout.window
1. Create a new project.
2. Install ProBuilder through the package manager.
3. Open the ProBuilder window. (Tools -> ProBuilder -> ProBuilder Window)
4. Open the UV Editor window. (ProBuilder Window -> UV Editor)
5. Dock the UV Editor window anywhere.
Expected Outcome: No issues, no errors.
Actual Outcome: Continuous errors in the console.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a22 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0, 4.1.0. Doesn't seem to be package specific.
Not reproducible in 2020.1.0a21 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0
Assertion failed on expression: '!dest.m_MultiFrameGUIState.m_Windows'
- Tested on Windows and Mac.
- Errors can be cleared, but will continue to print to console until you restart the project.
- GIF attached demonstrating the issue.
- Tried other Probuilder windows, no apparent issues.
- Tried other dockable editor windows, no apparent issues. Unsure if there are any other windows affected by this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made