Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Assertion failed errors when docking an editor window containing a GUILayout.window
1. Create a new project.
2. Install ProBuilder through the package manager.
3. Open the ProBuilder window. (Tools -> ProBuilder -> ProBuilder Window)
4. Open the UV Editor window. (ProBuilder Window -> UV Editor)
5. Dock the UV Editor window anywhere.
Expected Outcome: No issues, no errors.
Actual Outcome: Continuous errors in the console.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a22 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0, 4.1.0. Doesn't seem to be package specific.
Not reproducible in 2020.1.0a21 with ProBuilder preview.2 4.3.0
Assertion failed on expression: '!dest.m_MultiFrameGUIState.m_Windows'
- Tested on Windows and Mac.
- Errors can be cleared, but will continue to print to console until you restart the project.
- GIF attached demonstrating the issue.
- Tried other Probuilder windows, no apparent issues.
- Tried other dockable editor windows, no apparent issues. Unsure if there are any other windows affected by this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap