Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Assertion error if using custom material for terrain and adding a 5th texture during runtime
1. Open user attached project
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the scene.
4. Click Play.
4. During runtime, press the "Paint Texture" icon.
5. Click "Edit Textures..." then "Add Texture...".
6. Select a Splat Texture (for example "Default-Checker") and click "Add". The terrain will now have five textures in total.
Notice there will be an assertion error in console window.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.2f2
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process