Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Assertion error if using custom material for terrain and adding a 5th texture during runtime
1. Open user attached project
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the scene.
4. Click Play.
4. During runtime, press the "Paint Texture" icon.
5. Click "Edit Textures..." then "Add Texture...".
6. Select a Splat Texture (for example "Default-Checker") and click "Add". The terrain will now have five textures in total.
Notice there will be an assertion error in console window.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.2f2
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses