Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Assertion error if using custom material for terrain and adding a 5th texture during runtime
1. Open user attached project
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the scene.
4. Click Play.
4. During runtime, press the "Paint Texture" icon.
5. Click "Edit Textures..." then "Add Texture...".
6. Select a Splat Texture (for example "Default-Checker") and click "Add". The terrain will now have five textures in total.
Notice there will be an assertion error in console window.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.2f2
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd