Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Assertion error if using custom material for terrain and adding a 5th texture during runtime
1. Open user attached project
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the scene.
4. Click Play.
4. During runtime, press the "Paint Texture" icon.
5. Click "Edit Textures..." then "Add Texture...".
6. Select a Splat Texture (for example "Default-Checker") and click "Add". The terrain will now have five textures in total.
Notice there will be an assertion error in console window.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.2f2
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set