Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Assertion error if using custom material for terrain and adding a 5th texture during runtime
1. Open user attached project
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the scene.
4. Click Play.
4. During runtime, press the "Paint Texture" icon.
5. Click "Edit Textures..." then "Add Texture...".
6. Select a Splat Texture (for example "Default-Checker") and click "Add". The terrain will now have five textures in total.
Notice there will be an assertion error in console window.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.2f2
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object