Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Assert in play mode when Culling Type is set to "Based on Renderers" (m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene...)
1: Open scene "BlastLevelScene"
2: Press play
3: Wait till animation loop ends or Disable/Enable "MetaGameRoot".
4. Exit play mode.
Expected result: Everything will work fine, no problems will be detected.
Actual result: Assert appears: Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
Notes: This might not appear on first try. In that case, reopen project and/or change Culling Type and then set it back to "Based on Renderers".
It works fine without NavMesh, so you can remove it. The number of asserts might increase if prefab is selected when entering play mode.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed