Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Assert in play mode when Culling Type is set to "Based on Renderers" (m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene...)
1: Open scene "BlastLevelScene"
2: Press play
3: Wait till animation loop ends or Disable/Enable "MetaGameRoot".
4. Exit play mode.
Expected result: Everything will work fine, no problems will be detected.
Actual result: Assert appears: Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
Notes: This might not appear on first try. In that case, reopen project and/or change Culling Type and then set it back to "Based on Renderers".
It works fine without NavMesh, so you can remove it. The number of asserts might increase if prefab is selected when entering play mode.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes