Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("ExplicitPluginReferencesTest.zip")
2. Observe the console error
Expected result: The script "TestScript" correctly references the Assembly Definition File "TestAssemblyDefinition"
Actual result: The script fails to reference the Assembly Definition FIle correctly and throws a missing reference error for "TestUnityPlugin.dll"
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.1f1
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a2, 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window