Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("ExplicitPluginReferencesTest.zip")
2. Observe the console error
Expected result: The script "TestScript" correctly references the Assembly Definition File "TestAssemblyDefinition"
Actual result: The script fails to reference the Assembly Definition FIle correctly and throws a missing reference error for "TestUnityPlugin.dll"
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.1f1
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a2, 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website