Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.2
AssemblyConverter error building WSA universal app
Reproducible on 5.0.0, 5.0.1 versions;
1. open project "UniversalPlugins.zip";
2. when editor loads the project, in the console an error should appear:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral [...]
3. build WSA universal build;
4. build and run generated project. Errors appear in the output;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build