Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
modifications.empty() error after creating object from prefab which has Aspect ratio fitter attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a new project
2. Create a canvas
3. Create an empty child (a) on the canvas
4. Create an empty child (b) on object a
5. Add an 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' component to object b, set the Aspect Mode to 'Fit In Parent'
6. Make object a into a new prefab.
7. Drag this prefab onto the scene view and notice an error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled