Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
modifications.empty() error after creating object from prefab which has Aspect ratio fitter attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a new project
2. Create a canvas
3. Create an empty child (a) on the canvas
4. Create an empty child (b) on object a
5. Add an 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' component to object b, set the Aspect Mode to 'Fit In Parent'
6. Make object a into a new prefab.
7. Drag this prefab onto the scene view and notice an error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately