Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
modifications.empty() error after creating object from prefab which has Aspect ratio fitter attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a new project
2. Create a canvas
3. Create an empty child (a) on the canvas
4. Create an empty child (b) on object a
5. Add an 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' component to object b, set the Aspect Mode to 'Fit In Parent'
6. Make object a into a new prefab.
7. Drag this prefab onto the scene view and notice an error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link