Search Issue Tracker
modifications.empty() error after creating object from prefab which has Aspect ratio fitter attached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a new project
2. Create a canvas
3. Create an empty child (a) on the canvas
4. Create an empty child (b) on object a
5. Add an 'Aspect Ratio Fitter' component to object b, set the Aspect Mode to 'Fit In Parent'
6. Make object a into a new prefab.
7. Drag this prefab onto the scene and notice an error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.