Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in n/a
Found in [Package]
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when pressing PageUp key after a directional key is pressed and using UIDocument
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestCrash.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene (in "Scenes" folder)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "D" key
5. Press "PageUp" key
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown
Reproducible with - 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.5f1), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.4f1)
Could not test (errors) - 2018.4, 2019.4, 2021.2
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown if one or more of the "W", "A", "S", "D" or arrow keys is pressed before pressing PageUp
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete