Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when expanding Transition BlendTree Parameters
1. Open "AnimTransitionBug" project
2. Open "Girl AC" in the Animator window and double-click on "Dash Ground"
3. Click on the transition between "Dash_F" and "Exit"
4. Change the Preview Destination State to "Locomotion"
5. Expand the BlendTree Parameters
Expected result: BlendTree Parameters list is expanded without any errors being thrown
Actual result: "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14
- [Android] Player crashes on null pointer dereference when a VideoPlayer played from URL is stopped