Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
ArgumentNullException is thrown when yielding and disposing a WWW object
1. Download attached project “project_610124.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “scene” scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that ArgumentNullException is thrown in Console:
"ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
UnityEngine.WWW.get_keepWaiting () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequestWWW/Public/WWW.cs:316)
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/CustomYieldInstruction.cs:19)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)"
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- It seems that this issue was fixed in Unity 2017.2: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nullreferenceexception-is-thrown-when-the-dispose-method-is-inside-the-using-block
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field