Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
ArgumentNullException is thrown when yielding and disposing a WWW object
1. Download attached project “project_610124.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “scene” scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that ArgumentNullException is thrown in Console:
"ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
UnityEngine.WWW.get_keepWaiting () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequestWWW/Public/WWW.cs:316)
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/CustomYieldInstruction.cs:19)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)"
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- It seems that this issue was fixed in Unity 2017.2: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nullreferenceexception-is-thrown-when-the-dispose-method-is-inside-the-using-block
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually