Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
ArgumentNullException is thrown when yielding and disposing a WWW object
1. Download attached project “project_610124.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “scene” scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that ArgumentNullException is thrown in Console:
"ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
UnityEngine.WWW.get_keepWaiting () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequestWWW/Public/WWW.cs:316)
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/CustomYieldInstruction.cs:19)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)"
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- It seems that this issue was fixed in Unity 2017.2: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nullreferenceexception-is-thrown-when-the-dispose-method-is-inside-the-using-block
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine