Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1
Planned for 2018.4
ArgumentNullException is thrown when yielding and disposing a WWW object
1. Download attached project “project_610124.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “scene” scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that ArgumentNullException is thrown in Console:
"ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
UnityEngine.WWW.get_keepWaiting () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequestWWW/Public/WWW.cs:316)
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/CustomYieldInstruction.cs:19)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)"
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- It seems that this issue was fixed in Unity 2017.2: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nullreferenceexception-is-thrown-when-the-dispose-method-is-inside-the-using-block
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone