Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
ArgumentNullException is thrown when yielding and disposing a WWW object
1. Download attached project “project_610124.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “scene” scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that ArgumentNullException is thrown in Console:
"ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
UnityEngine.WWW.get_keepWaiting () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UnityWebRequestWWW/Public/WWW.cs:316)
UnityEngine.CustomYieldInstruction.MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/CustomYieldInstruction.cs:19)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)"
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- It seems that this issue was fixed in Unity 2017.2: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nullreferenceexception-is-thrown-when-the-dispose-method-is-inside-the-using-block
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included