Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
ArgumentException thrown while switching the Prefab stage a newly create base Prefab but discarding changes
1. Add Cube to Hierarchy and make a prefab out of it
2. Switch to InContext mode from the Cube's instance
3. Turn off AutoSave feature
4. Drag the root to the ProjectBrowser and Choose "Create Base"
Cube is marked as dirty
5. Switch to InContext from it
Confirmation window appears
6. Choose "Discard changes"
Error while changing Stage: System.ArgumentException: GameObject must be part of a Prefab instance, or null.
Parameter name: go
Not repro in Version 2019.4.1f1 (73dc222d7c2f)
Repro in Version: 2020.1.0b15.4091 (d3c43f82ffc4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source