Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove appears while switching to Prefab Mode
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select Cube prefab instance
4. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Context"
==> If there are no exceptions in console
5. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Isolation"
"ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove"
"Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Mar 08, 2020 14:24
I am an Odin Inspector dev - this issue does not only occur in prefab instances, but globally all over the inspector (when drawn with Odin, at least), and as it only happens in 2020.1 to my knowledge, this is a bug introduced by Unity rather than an issue with Odin itself.
As such, we'd greatly appreciate a fix, as our users are beginning to report this to us frequently and there is little we can do about it. This issue has my vote! :)