Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove appears while switching to Prefab Mode
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select Cube prefab instance
4. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Context"
==> If there are no exceptions in console
5. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Isolation"
"ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove"
"Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers