Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove appears while switching to Prefab Mode
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select Cube prefab instance
4. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Context"
==> If there are no exceptions in console
5. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Isolation"
"ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove"
"Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)