Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove appears while switching to Prefab Mode
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select Cube prefab instance
4. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Context"
==> If there are no exceptions in console
5. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Isolation"
"ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove"
"Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build