Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove appears while switching to Prefab Mode
1. Open attached project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Select Cube prefab instance
4. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Context"
==> If there are no exceptions in console
5. Right-Click and choose "Prefab -> Open Asset In Isolation"
"ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseMove"
"Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object