Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[ARCore][Android] Application crashes when exiting the app
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1197049"
2. Build and Run the HelloAR scene on Android
3. After the app launches press the back button twice or wait till a script invokes Application.Quit() in a few seconds
Actual: A crash is seen in the log
Reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
ARCore SDK for Unity v1.13.0
Tested and reproduced on these devices:
VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00229, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00137, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00262, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
- Reproduces on IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"