Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.19
Found in [Package]
AR Camera does not work with Video Player on ARCore
I tried out AR Foundation a little by placing a plane with a video player in the SampleScene.
It worked as expected on iOS, but on Android I faced a problem:
The video gets rendered through the camera feed, as seen in this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/05zsjpsx8fzm925/Screen%20recording%20AR%20Foundation.mp4?dl=0
I'm using Unity version 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally