Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying vertex stream layout to a particle system does not work in Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VertexStreamsPrefab.zip" project
2. In the Project window, open the "Rain" prefab
3. In the Inspector window, scroll down to the material setting and select "Apply to Systems"
Expected results: There are no more errors in the Renderer module of the particle system
Actual results: Clicking the button does not do anything and the Renderer module still has errors
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Note: To workaround the issue you can place an instance of the prefab in the Scene, select "Apply to Systems" for that instance and apply the changes to the prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."