Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying vertex stream layout to a particle system does not work in Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VertexStreamsPrefab.zip" project
2. In the Project window, open the "Rain" prefab
3. In the Inspector window, scroll down to the material setting and select "Apply to Systems"
Expected results: There are no more errors in the Renderer module of the particle system
Actual results: Clicking the button does not do anything and the Renderer module still has errors
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Note: To workaround the issue you can place an instance of the prefab in the Scene, select "Apply to Systems" for that instance and apply the changes to the prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Dec 08, 2020 20:39
photography is no different. So, set a budget and stick to it especially in the first few months so that you are ready to face the challenges and stay committed to your goals.