Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying vertex stream layout to a particle system does not work in Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VertexStreamsPrefab.zip" project
2. In the Project window, open the "Rain" prefab
3. In the Inspector window, scroll down to the material setting and select "Apply to Systems"
Expected results: There are no more errors in the Renderer module of the particle system
Actual results: Clicking the button does not do anything and the Renderer module still has errors
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Note: To workaround the issue you can place an instance of the prefab in the Scene, select "Apply to Systems" for that instance and apply the changes to the prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete