Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Application.loadedLevelName doesn't report the correct level
Application.loadedLevelName doesn't report the correct level name in the editor unless the scene has been played at least once since loading.
- Import the Unity Package.
- Load the scene 'LevelNameTest'
- Select the GameObject in the scene named GameObject.
- Click the "Print Loaded Level Name" button in the custom inspector.
- Check the debug log, it shows that the current value for Application.loadedLevelName is "".
- Press Play to run the scene, then again to stop the scene.
- Press the button "Print Loaded Level Name" in the inspector again. The Debug log should now display the correct name for the level.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project