Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Application crashes when rendering non-Read/Write Enabled mesh to canvas in built application
1. Open attached project
2. Change to the Android platform (can reproduce on standalone as well)
3. Build and run the application
Actual result: game crashes
Expected result: application opens normally
Reproduced with: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.15f1;2018.2.0a1;2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Tested with: VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Note: happens on Standalone and on Android.
Note: If the Read/write is enabled for StepsPrototype04x02x02.fbx the crash does not happen
Note: Logcat attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build