Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Application crashes when rendering non-Read/Write Enabled mesh to canvas in built application
1. Open attached project
2. Change to the Android platform (can reproduce on standalone as well)
3. Build and run the application
Actual result: game crashes
Expected result: application opens normally
Reproduced with: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.15f1;2018.2.0a1;2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Tested with: VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Note: happens on Standalone and on Android.
Note: If the Read/write is enabled for StepsPrototype04x02x02.fbx the crash does not happen
Note: Logcat attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked