Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Application crashes when rendering non-Read/Write Enabled mesh to canvas in built application
1. Open attached project
2. Change to the Android platform (can reproduce on standalone as well)
3. Build and run the application
Actual result: game crashes
Expected result: application opens normally
Reproduced with: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.15f1;2018.2.0a1;2018.2.18f1; 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0b12; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a10
Tested with: VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Note: happens on Standalone and on Android.
Note: If the Read/write is enabled for StepsPrototype04x02x02.fbx the crash does not happen
Note: Logcat attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade