Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Apple Silicon] Crash when recording play mode
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Recorder window press "START RECORDING"
Expected result: Recording starts and records the game view
Actual result: Recording breaks after ~5 seconds of recording
Reproducible with: 3.0.3 (2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1), 4.0.0-pre.2 (2022.1.0a15)
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (compiler errors after downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view