Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
API updater fails with Error 131 when trying to update custom library
1. Download and open attached "Unity2017TextureLoad.zip" project.
2. Reimport "BestHTTP" library which is located in Assets/Libraries.
Expected result: Library code is updated correctly. No errors appear in the console.
Actual result: API updater fails to update Library code . Error appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Notes: Issue can also be seen when Play Mode is entered. "Ex [HTTPRequest]: CallCallback - Message: 1: Method not found" error appears and the image in the scene is wrong. Since Library is not updated correctly, it also prevents user from building the project to any platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData