Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
API updater fails with Error 131 when trying to update custom library
1. Download and open attached "Unity2017TextureLoad.zip" project.
2. Reimport "BestHTTP" library which is located in Assets/Libraries.
Expected result: Library code is updated correctly. No errors appear in the console.
Actual result: API updater fails to update Library code . Error appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Notes: Issue can also be seen when Play Mode is entered. "Ex [HTTPRequest]: CallCallback - Message: 1: Method not found" error appears and the image in the scene is wrong. Since Library is not updated correctly, it also prevents user from building the project to any platform.
Verified with 2017.3.0b1, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements