Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
API updater fails with Error 131 when trying to update custom library
1. Download and open attached "Unity2017TextureLoad.zip" project.
2. Reimport "BestHTTP" library which is located in Assets/Libraries.
Expected result: Library code is updated correctly. No errors appear in the console.
Actual result: API updater fails to update Library code . Error appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Notes: Issue can also be seen when Play Mode is entered. "Ex [HTTPRequest]: CallCallback - Message: 1: Method not found" error appears and the image in the scene is wrong. Since Library is not updated correctly, it also prevents user from building the project to any platform.
Verified with 2017.3.0b1, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules