Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
API updater fails with Error 131 when trying to update custom library
1. Download and open attached "Unity2017TextureLoad.zip" project.
2. Reimport "BestHTTP" library which is located in Assets/Libraries.
Expected result: Library code is updated correctly. No errors appear in the console.
Actual result: API updater fails to update Library code . Error appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Notes: Issue can also be seen when Play Mode is entered. "Ex [HTTPRequest]: CallCallback - Message: 1: Method not found" error appears and the image in the scene is wrong. Since Library is not updated correctly, it also prevents user from building the project to any platform.
Verified with 2017.3.0b1, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0