Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
API updater fails with Error 131 when trying to update custom library
1. Download and open attached "Unity2017TextureLoad.zip" project.
2. Reimport "BestHTTP" library which is located in Assets/Libraries.
Expected result: Library code is updated correctly. No errors appear in the console.
Actual result: API updater fails to update Library code . Error appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p2.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Notes: Issue can also be seen when Play Mode is entered. "Ex [HTTPRequest]: CallCallback - Message: 1: Method not found" error appears and the image in the scene is wrong. Since Library is not updated correctly, it also prevents user from building the project to any platform.
Verified with 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions