Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[API] The value of minBounces can go over that of maxBounces when set through the API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make any new project
Through a script:
2. Set min bounces to 100
3. Set max bounces to 100
4. Set max bounces to anything <100
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Window > General > TestRunner
3. Run the test called MinMaxBounceClamp
Expected result: min bounces are clamped to the max bounce value
Actual result: min bounces go over the max bounce value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes