Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[API] Setting exposed properties via script ignores the set min/max ranges.
1. Import the attached project and open the ExposedPropertiesViaScript scene.
2. Select the VFX in the scene and observe in the inspector the exposed float, uint, and int.
3. Set the properties in the script attached to the VFX to a value outside of the range (over 99 for all or under 0 for the float and int)
4. Observe that the values are not clamped within the range.
The values to be set as a clamp(input, min, max).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"