Search Issue Tracker
Any inverse pinvoke from GoLang code on Linux will cause the process to crash
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run for Linux Standalone
3) If it's 2018.3+, leave it for 5-10 mins
Reproduced in 2017.4.2f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
Not supporting Go plugins in Unity. Suggest golang not modify signal dispositions at start, which confuses bdwgc and results in heap corruption.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade