Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2018.1
[AntiAliasing] "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" error on antiAliasing disabled
Console spams error "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" when we set antialiasing to "disabled" in quality settings and then select camera in the hierarchy.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Project Settings >> Quality Settings >> Anti Aliasing >> Disabled
3. Select MainCamera in Hierarchy.
NOTE: "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" error spams in the console.
An error should not appear in the console.
Actual Result :
An error is thrown at selecting a camera.
- Appears on both Windows and OSX
- On some Window and OSX machines, it doesn't appear. (Appeared on 3 out of 4 Windows and 2 out of 3 Mac machines with the same configuration.)
Reproduced on Unity 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.6.4f1,2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.3.0b8 , 2018.1.0a1
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted