Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[AntiAliasing] "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" error on antiAliasing disabled
Console spams error "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" when we set antialiasing to "disabled" in quality settings and then select camera in the hierarchy.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Project Settings >> Quality Settings >> Anti Aliasing >> Disabled
3. Select MainCamera in Hierarchy.
NOTE: "Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)" error spams in the console.
An error should not appear in the console.
Actual Result :
An error is thrown at selecting a camera.
- Appears on both Windows and OSX
- On some Window and OSX machines, it doesn't appear. (Appeared on 3 out of 4 Windows and 2 out of 3 Mac machines with the same configuration.)
Reproduced on Unity 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.6.4f1,2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.3.0b8 , 2018.1.0a1
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
Apr 11, 2023 13:08
[Solved] [2021.3.0f] As "EDUB101" suggested, Deleting the contents of the "script assemblies" folder did the work. Also, I had to reset the editor layout the the layout dropdown, on top right corner.
Dec 16, 2022 14:33
Changing the renderscale from 2 to 1 in the quality settings in the UniversalRenderPipelineAsset seemed to fix this error for me.
Jun 28, 2022 11:28
The error still here with URP in 2020.03.34.
Popping out when I try to add an icon on a custom editor window in Inspector!
May 04, 2022 13:51
This issue also occurs in Unity 2021.3 LTS version. Deleting the contents of the "script assemblies" folder did not resolve the issue for me.
Apr 23, 2022 20:05
Issue not fixed in 2021.3.0f1
Feb 04, 2022 21:35
Got this error upgrading to 2021.2.
I cleared it by removing the 'Script Assemblies' folder in 'your project name'/Library/ and getting unity to reload it.
Jan 19, 2022 08:43
This still present in 2021.2.8
Jan 12, 2022 06:32
Same problem on 2021.2.5f1.
Dec 02, 2021 20:02
also found in 2021.2.4 URP 12x
Nov 24, 2021 14:37
also found in 2021.2.3 URP