Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Aniso Level on Texture stuck on 16. Any attempt to apply changes to it fails and it reverts to 16 again
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Navigate to the only texture asset
3. In the inspector, try to set the Aniso level to anything but 16
4. When you press Apply, the level reverts to 16
Expected result: When applying the changes, Aniso levels get applied to what was set
Actual result: When applying the changes, Aniso levels revert to 16
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website