Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Animator Window grid does not cover the entire graph area
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/Open any Unity project
2. Open Window->Animation->Animator
3. Zoom in or out and observe the grid coverage in the Animator window
Expected result: Grid covers the entire graph area in the Animator window
Actual result: Only part of the entire grid is rendered
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a18
Didn't reproduce on: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.1.8f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2019.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes