Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animator "Update Mode" change is not saved
Changing the "Update Mode" property of an Animator component does not mark the scene as modified and is not saved when using File > Save Scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "Scene".
2. Select "Cube" game object and change it's animator's Update Mode.
3. Save scene and reopen it.
4. Update Mode value's change was not saved.
Workarounds - if it is not the only change in the scene the change is saved.
Reproduced with - 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08), 5.3.1p1, 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account