Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator "Update Mode" change is not saved
Changing the "Update Mode" property of an Animator component does not mark the scene as modified and is not saved when using File > Save Scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "Scene".
2. Select "Cube" game object and change it's animator's Update Mode.
3. Save scene and reopen it.
4. Update Mode value's change was not saved.
Workarounds - if it is not the only change in the scene the change is saved.
Reproduced with - 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08), 5.3.1p1, 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves