Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator "Update Mode" change is not saved
Changing the "Update Mode" property of an Animator component does not mark the scene as modified and is not saved when using File > Save Scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "Scene".
2. Select "Cube" game object and change it's animator's Update Mode.
3. Save scene and reopen it.
4. Update Mode value's change was not saved.
Workarounds - if it is not the only change in the scene the change is saved.
Reproduced with - 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08), 5.3.1p1, 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up