Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animator "Update Mode" change is not saved
Changing the "Update Mode" property of an Animator component does not mark the scene as modified and is not saved when using File > Save Scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "Scene".
2. Select "Cube" game object and change it's animator's Update Mode.
3. Save scene and reopen it.
4. Update Mode value's change was not saved.
Workarounds - if it is not the only change in the scene the change is saved.
Reproduced with - 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08), 5.3.1p1, 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area