Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animator "Update Mode" change is not saved
Changing the "Update Mode" property of an Animator component does not mark the scene as modified and is not saved when using File > Save Scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "Scene".
2. Select "Cube" game object and change it's animator's Update Mode.
3. Save scene and reopen it.
4. Update Mode value's change was not saved.
Workarounds - if it is not the only change in the scene the change is saved.
Reproduced with - 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08), 5.3.1p1, 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam