Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Animator's transition doesn't change condition's type when Float/Int/Bool parameter is replaced with Trigger of the same name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1008518-project".
2. Open Scene1.
3. Press on Cube and open Animator window.
4. Create parameter of type Bool named "Yes" and leave it at false.
5. Add "Yes" Condition to transition between Any State and New State 0 and set it to false.
6. Delete Bool parameter.
7. Create parameter of type Trigger named "Yes".
8. Run the scene.
Expected result: When replacing a parameter of type Bool/Int/Float with Trigger of the same name, Animator's transition changes it to Trigger, instead of leaving it as a previous one (Bool/Int/Float).
Actual result: When replacing a parameter of type Bool/Int/Float with Trigger of the same name, Animator's transition does not change parameter's type to Trigger but leaves it as a previous one (Bool/Int/Float). Therefore, even if Trigger is set, the transition does not happen, except if it is a false bool, then transition activates always.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled