Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Animator's transition doesn't change condition's type when Float/Int/Bool parameter is replaced with Trigger of the same name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1008518-project".
2. Open Scene1.
3. Press on Cube and open Animator window.
4. Create parameter of type Bool named "Yes" and leave it at false.
5. Add "Yes" Condition to transition between Any State and New State 0 and set it to false.
6. Delete Bool parameter.
7. Create parameter of type Trigger named "Yes".
8. Run the scene.
Expected result: When replacing a parameter of type Bool/Int/Float with Trigger of the same name, Animator's transition changes it to Trigger, instead of leaving it as a previous one (Bool/Int/Float).
Actual result: When replacing a parameter of type Bool/Int/Float with Trigger of the same name, Animator's transition does not change parameter's type to Trigger but leaves it as a previous one (Bool/Int/Float). Therefore, even if Trigger is set, the transition does not happen, except if it is a false bool, then transition activates always.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device