Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Animator Override Controller set on Runtime on Model using IK Constraints results with Errors and Warnings
Using the model with IK Constraints from Animation Rigging preview package and setting Animator Override Controller on Runtime results in Warnings and Errors
1. Download attached "InvalidOperationExceptionRepro2019.3.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "ReproScene" scene
3. Enter to Play Mode
4. Observe that Console spams Errors and Warnings:
"Could not resolve 'rig/ik/lfik' because the avatar is invalid. Please assign a valid Avatar or create one with AvatarBuilder.
TestAnimOverride:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/TestAnimOverride.cs:34)"
"System.InvalidOperationException: The TransformStreamHandle cannot be resolved.
Thrown from job: UnityEngine.Animations.Rigging.TwoBoneIKConstraintJob"
5. Exit from Play mode
6. In Hierarchy select "root" gameObject and in Inspector change Type of Instancing to Existing Override of Test Anim Override Component
7. Enter to Play mode
8. Same Warnings and Errors appear again in Console
Expected results: Setting Animator Override Controller in runtime should work
Current results: No matter if Animator Override Controller is already created in project or it is created while in runtime same errors appear when one is assigned during runtime
- Could not check for Regression on Unity 2018.4 and lower because the Project becomes Corrupted
- Could not check for Package Regression on preview - 0.1.4 and lower because the Project becomes Corrupted
Reproduced on Package preview - 0.2.3 and preview - 0.2.1
Reproduced on 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2 and 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker