Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Animator Override Controller set on Runtime on Model using IK Constraints results with Errors and Warnings
Using the model with IK Constraints from Animation Rigging preview package and setting Animator Override Controller on Runtime results in Warnings and Errors
1. Download attached "InvalidOperationExceptionRepro2019.3.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "ReproScene" scene
3. Enter to Play Mode
4. Observe that Console spams Errors and Warnings:
"Could not resolve 'rig/ik/lfik' because the avatar is invalid. Please assign a valid Avatar or create one with AvatarBuilder.
TestAnimOverride:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/TestAnimOverride.cs:34)"
"System.InvalidOperationException: The TransformStreamHandle cannot be resolved.
Thrown from job: UnityEngine.Animations.Rigging.TwoBoneIKConstraintJob"
5. Exit from Play mode
6. In Hierarchy select "root" gameObject and in Inspector change Type of Instancing to Existing Override of Test Anim Override Component
7. Enter to Play mode
8. Same Warnings and Errors appear again in Console
Expected results: Setting Animator Override Controller in runtime should work
Current results: No matter if Animator Override Controller is already created in project or it is created while in runtime same errors appear when one is assigned during runtime
- Could not check for Regression on Unity 2018.4 and lower because the Project becomes Corrupted
- Could not check for Package Regression on preview - 0.1.4 and lower because the Project becomes Corrupted
Reproduced on Package preview - 0.2.3 and preview - 0.2.1
Reproduced on 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2 and 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs