Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject, when it should reset the controller.
-disable, then re-enable GO that is using an Animator controller...
bug: controller resumes where it was when it was disabled.
expected: controller is reset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle