Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject, when it should reset the controller.
-disable, then re-enable GO that is using an Animator controller...
bug: controller resumes where it was when it was disabled.
expected: controller is reset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'