Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Playables] Animator.stabilizeFeet is set to False after the second time of calling the Update method when using Playables API
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1245722-Animator.stabilizeFeet"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Animator.stabilizeFeet remains True in every call of the Update method because it was set to True in the Awake method
Actual results: Animator.stabilizeFeet is set to False after the second time of calling the Update method although it was set to True in the Awake method
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
1. Animator.stabilizeFeet is set to False after calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate method in the Awake method and remains Flase in every call of the Update method
2. Animator.stabilizeFeet remains True in every call of the Update method when it is set to True in the first call of the Update method
3. Animator.stabilizeFeet remains True in every call of the Update method when not using Playables API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first