Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator.Root keyframes values are incorrect when previewing the Animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select any model
3. Preview and inspect the animation in the animation window
4. Select a keyframe and try to change its value
Expected: Animator.Root keyframes show appropriate values and they are changeable
Actual: Animator.Root keyframes values are incorrect
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Not reproduced on:2018.1.9f2 2018.2.12f1
Note: Couldn't test on earlier versions because of broken prefabs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Development build hangs when spamming Debug.Log messages to the Console and Autoconnect Profiler is enabled
- Cannot attach or debug the Player when using Rider IDE
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.3):
Animation Window only evaluates root motion when applyRootMotion = true. However, it set back root motion data into evaluation buffers even when it wasn't evaluated.
This bug is no longer reproducible on 2019.1 where Animation Window resampling function has been rewritten to use Playable API.