Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Animator.Root keyframes values are incorrect when previewing the Animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select any model
3. Preview and inspect the animation in the animation window
4. Select a keyframe and try to change its value
Expected: Animator.Root keyframes show appropriate values and they are changeable
Actual: Animator.Root keyframes values are incorrect
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Not reproduced on:2018.1.9f2 2018.2.12f1
Note: Couldn't test on earlier versions because of broken prefabs
Animation Window only evaluates root motion when applyRootMotion = true. However, it set back root motion data into evaluation buffers even when it wasn't evaluated. This bug is no longer reproducible on 2019.1 where Animation Window resampling function has been rewritten to use Playable API.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets