Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animator Controller] Remove of state in Animator Controller in Survival Shooter causes multiple NullReferenceExceptions
1. Import Survival Shooter 5.
2. Open Animator Window.
3. Go to _CompletedAssets -> Animation -> PlayerAnimatorController.
4. In Animator Window delete Move state.
Alternative reproduction steps:
1. Create new project
2. Download & Import Mecanim Example Scenes from Asset Store
3. Select any animation in the Controlls folder
4. Select first state (orange)
5. Delete the state
Actual result: All graph in corrupts the window and graphs. Multiple errors in console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Graphs.AnimationStateMachine.Graph.CreateAnyStateEdges (UnityEditor.Animations.AnimatorStateTransition transition) .......
The anim.controller file get's corrupted permanently.
Reproduces in 5.2.2p1, 5.3.x, 5.4.a2.
Win 8.1 / Mac 10.9
Expected result: No errors in log, state is deleted, all rest graph stays in Animator Window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted