Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Animator Controller] Remove of state in Animator Controller in Survival Shooter causes multiple NullReferenceExceptions
1. Import Survival Shooter 5.
2. Open Animator Window.
3. Go to _CompletedAssets -> Animation -> PlayerAnimatorController.
4. In Animator Window delete Move state.
Alternative reproduction steps:
1. Create new project
2. Download & Import Mecanim Example Scenes from Asset Store
3. Select any animation in the Controlls folder
4. Select first state (orange)
5. Delete the state
Actual result: All graph in corrupts the window and graphs. Multiple errors in console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Graphs.AnimationStateMachine.Graph.CreateAnyStateEdges (UnityEditor.Animations.AnimatorStateTransition transition) .......
The anim.controller file get's corrupted permanently.
Reproduces in 5.2.2p1, 5.3.x, 5.4.a2.
Win 8.1 / Mac 10.9
Expected result: No errors in log, state is deleted, all rest graph stays in Animator Window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated