Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.4
Found in [Package]
[AnimationRigging] Bone Renderer ignores layer settings
1. Open the project from the attached file "1238204.zip"
2. Go to Layers(upper right corner of the Editor) and select Nothing
3. Inspect the Scene View
Expected result: Bones of the Bone Renderer are not visible in the Scene View
Actual result: Bones of the Bone Renderer are visible in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 0.2.1(2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11), 0.3.3-preview(2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11)
Could not test with: 0.1.2, 0.1.4(bones are not rendered in the Scene View), 2018.4.23f1(no Animation Rigging package)
Note: When changing Layers to Nothing and then back to Everything a script icon appears near the rendered bone until GameObject is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events