Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
AnimationLayerMixerPlayable crashes while adding several inputs to the scene
1. Open the attached project "LayerMixerCrash.zip";
2. Open the Crash.scene and enter a play mode;
3. Press the "Crash" button several times;
Expected results: the code which uses SetInputCount() will work fine and create an input;
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
Note: this function was introduced on 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used