Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
AnimationLayerMixerPlayable crashes while adding several inputs to the scene
1. Open the attached project "LayerMixerCrash.zip";
2. Open the Crash.scene and enter a play mode;
3. Press the "Crash" button several times;
Expected results: the code which uses SetInputCount() will work fine and create an input;
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
Note: this function was introduced on 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart