Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
AnimationLayerMixerPlayable crashes while adding several inputs to the scene
1. Open the attached project "LayerMixerCrash.zip";
2. Open the Crash.scene and enter a play mode;
3. Press the "Crash" button several times;
Expected results: the code which uses SetInputCount() will work fine and create an input;
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
Note: this function was introduced on 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened