Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
AnimationLayerMixerPlayable crashes while adding several inputs to the scene
1. Open the attached project "LayerMixerCrash.zip";
2. Open the Crash.scene and enter a play mode;
3. Press the "Crash" button several times;
Expected results: the code which uses SetInputCount() will work fine and create an input;
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
Note: this function was introduced on 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting