Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
AnimationLayerMixerPlayable crashes while adding several inputs to the scene
1. Open the attached project "LayerMixerCrash.zip";
2. Open the Crash.scene and enter a play mode;
3. Press the "Crash" button several times;
Expected results: the code which uses SetInputCount() will work fine and create an input;
Actual results: the editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
Note: this function was introduced on 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets