Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
AnimationEvents that are added to legacy AnimationClips generated during Runtime are not called
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Switch to the Animation window with the Cube object selected in the hierarchy to observe the AnimationEvents that have been added to the clip at the start and finish.
5. Click on the cube in game view (to trigger the animation).
6. The Animation clip is played correctly, but the AnimationEvents are not called.
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6 versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene