Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
AnimationEvents that are added to legacy AnimationClips generated during Runtime are not called
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Switch to the Animation window with the Cube object selected in the hierarchy to observe the AnimationEvents that have been added to the clip at the start and finish.
5. Click on the cube in game view (to trigger the animation).
6. The Animation clip is played correctly, but the AnimationEvents are not called.
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6 versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Jan 27, 2017 13:32
This bug is reproductible on 5.5.1f1. Will you fix this during the 5.5 cycle or should we wait for 5.6?