Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
AnimationEvents that are added to legacy AnimationClips generated during Runtime are not called
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Switch to the Animation window with the Cube object selected in the hierarchy to observe the AnimationEvents that have been added to the clip at the start and finish.
5. Click on the cube in game view (to trigger the animation).
6. The Animation clip is played correctly, but the AnimationEvents are not called.
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6 versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable