Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
AnimationEvents that are added to legacy AnimationClips generated during Runtime are not called
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Switch to the Animation window with the Cube object selected in the hierarchy to observe the AnimationEvents that have been added to the clip at the start and finish.
5. Click on the cube in game view (to trigger the animation).
6. The Animation clip is played correctly, but the AnimationEvents are not called.
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6 versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed