Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
AnimationEvents that are added to legacy AnimationClips generated during Runtime are not called
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Switch to the Animation window with the Cube object selected in the hierarchy to observe the AnimationEvents that have been added to the clip at the start and finish.
5. Click on the cube in game view (to trigger the animation).
6. The Animation clip is played correctly, but the AnimationEvents are not called.
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6 versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button