Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationEvent at frame 0 or 1 is triggered once on Layer with 0 weight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play example scene
3. Notice that event is fired once. See in the console "Event on Layer with zero weight at Frame: 1"
Actual: Event is fired once
Expected: When an animation event is in a layer with 0 weight and the event is at frame 0 or 1, the event should never get triggered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated