Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationEvent at frame 0 or 1 is triggered once on Layer with 0 weight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play example scene
3. Notice that event is fired once. See in the console "Event on Layer with zero weight at Frame: 1"
Actual: Event is fired once
Expected: When an animation event is in a layer with 0 weight and the event is at frame 0 or 1, the event should never get triggered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array