Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationEvent at frame 0 or 1 is triggered once on Layer with 0 weight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play example scene
3. Notice that event is fired once. See in the console "Event on Layer with zero weight at Frame: 1"
Actual: Event is fired once
Expected: When an animation event is in a layer with 0 weight and the event is at frame 0 or 1, the event should never get triggered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned