Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationEvent at frame 0 or 1 is triggered once on Layer with 0 weight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play example scene
3. Notice that event is fired once. See in the console "Event on Layer with zero weight at Frame: 1"
Actual: Event is fired once
Expected: When an animation event is in a layer with 0 weight and the event is at frame 0 or 1, the event should never get triggered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules