Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationEvent at frame 0 or 1 is triggered once on Layer with 0 weight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play example scene
3. Notice that event is fired once. See in the console "Event on Layer with zero weight at Frame: 1"
Actual: Event is fired once
Expected: When an animation event is in a layer with 0 weight and the event is at frame 0 or 1, the event should never get triggered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build