Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
AnimationCurve created by script has a very steep transition
When creating an animation by code (add KeyFrame to AnimationClip then finally add AnimationClip to Animation and Play() ) if making a keyframe for "rotation" you will get a special keyframe that will have a sharp broken at the middle of 2 keyframes.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Try this on a GameObject that has Animation component attached
AnimationClip dieAnimation = new AnimationClip();
AnimationCurve rotationCurve = new AnimationCurve();
At runtime check the newly created AnimationClip in the Animation Editor to see that the light-blue keyframe belongs to localRotation.z has a very weird shape. Try drag around for a weirder shape. (If the two are really close, the shape will be ok)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'