Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation Window Stalls due to Garbage Collection when animation has a large number of keys
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the 'Profiler' window.
3. In the 'Profiler' window press 'Profile Editor' and 'Record'.
4. Select 'Wolf" game object in the 'Hierarchy' window.
5. Double click on any part of the game object.
6. Move the control points.
User uses a script which creates points on the character and you can modify them with animation, the main issue is, that the user uses a large amount of control points to modify animation and it consumes a huge amount of memory and it makes Unity freeze for like 5 seconds.
I am attaching screenshots to see what it looks like from my perspective in the 'Profiler' window.
5.4.0b23, 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0b19, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version