Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Animation window records the wrong Animation when recording a frame where two Animations connect in a Timeline
1. Open the attached project "1210312.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Open the Timeline window and select Cube GameObject
4. Select frame 61 in the Timeline
5. Double-click the Recorded (1) Animation to open it in the Animation window
6. Start recording through the Animation window and make some changes
Expected result: Changes are made for the Recorded (1) Animation
Actual result: Changes are made for the Recorded Animation
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.3.0f6 (1.3.0-preview.6), 2020.1.0a21 (1.3.0-preview.6)
In Unity 2017.4, the Recorded (1) Animation would always be selected instead of the Recorded Animation.
In Unity versions below 2019.3.0a1, Timeline was not yet a package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform