Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Animation window records the wrong Animation when recording a frame where two Animations connect in a Timeline
1. Open the attached project "1210312.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Open the Timeline window and select Cube GameObject
4. Select frame 61 in the Timeline
5. Double-click the Recorded (1) Animation to open it in the Animation window
6. Start recording through the Animation window and make some changes
Expected result: Changes are made for the Recorded (1) Animation
Actual result: Changes are made for the Recorded Animation
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.3.0f6 (1.3.0-preview.6), 2020.1.0a21 (1.3.0-preview.6)
In Unity 2017.4, the Recorded (1) Animation would always be selected instead of the Recorded Animation.
In Unity versions below 2019.3.0a1, Timeline was not yet a package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows