Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Animation window records the wrong Animation when recording a frame where two Animations connect in a Timeline
1. Open the attached project "1210312.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Open the Timeline window and select Cube GameObject
4. Select frame 61 in the Timeline
5. Double-click the Recorded (1) Animation to open it in the Animation window
6. Start recording through the Animation window and make some changes
Expected result: Changes are made for the Recorded (1) Animation
Actual result: Changes are made for the Recorded Animation
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.3.0f6 (1.3.0-preview.6), 2020.1.0a21 (1.3.0-preview.6)
In Unity 2017.4, the Recorded (1) Animation would always be selected instead of the Recorded Animation.
In Unity versions below 2019.3.0a1, Timeline was not yet a package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project