Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Animation window is really slow and lagging when using a lot of keyframes to edit animations
1. Open users attached project "Unity Animation window lag.zip"
2. Open Animation window
3. Expand "Crow.fbx" asset from Assets folder and select "Take 001.anim" animation asset
4. Observe the Animation window is lagging when trying to navigate in it
Expected result: the Animation window shouldn't lag
Actual result: the Animation windows lag to a point of not being able to work with it
2017.4.12f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.12f1 2018.3.0b5 2019.1.0a4
Duplicating the animation file "Take 001.anim" its size can increase to +100MB even though the main file "Crow.fbx" only takes 13.6MB of space.
Reproduced on MacOS and Win10 machines.
This especially can be experienced when viewing Animation Curves.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true