Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animation Window allows to rename, but later shows "Missing!" warning and doesn't let to undo
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Animator Window
4. Select chicken_whole in hierarchy
5. Slowly double click on Chichken_whole(6) :Position (or any other) so you can rename it
6. Rename it
7. The object it hierarchy didn't rename and you get missing warning
8. Attempt to Undo
9. Nothing changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website