Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animation Transition Preview ignores the position of Transform if the object has no Mesh Renderer
1. Open the attached project "Transition preview bugs.zip";
2. Select Cube Animator Controller.controller in this scene.
3. Open the Animator window.
4. Select the transition between CubeClip and CubeClip 0.
5. Drag Cube from the project window into the transition preview.
Actual results: The cube isn't visible in the inspector - it is out of view.
Expected results: The model will be displayed using the Transform position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property