Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Animation Transition Preview ignores the position of Transform if the object has no Mesh Renderer
1. Open the attached project "Transition preview bugs.zip";
2. Select Cube Animator Controller.controller in this scene.
3. Open the Animator window.
4. Select the transition between CubeClip and CubeClip 0.
5. Drag Cube from the project window into the transition preview.
Actual results: The cube isn't visible in the inspector - it is out of view.
Expected results: The model will be displayed using the Transform position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime