Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animation Transition Preview ignores the position of Transform if the object has no Mesh Renderer
1. Open the attached project "Transition preview bugs.zip";
2. Select Cube Animator Controller.controller in this scene.
3. Open the Animator window.
4. Select the transition between CubeClip and CubeClip 0.
5. Drag Cube from the project window into the transition preview.
Actual results: The cube isn't visible in the inspector - it is out of view.
Expected results: The model will be displayed using the Transform position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true