Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animation Transition Preview ignores the position of Transform if the object has no Mesh Renderer
1. Open the attached project "Transition preview bugs.zip";
2. Select Cube Animator Controller.controller in this scene.
3. Open the Animator window.
4. Select the transition between CubeClip and CubeClip 0.
5. Drag Cube from the project window into the transition preview.
Actual results: The cube isn't visible in the inspector - it is out of view.
Expected results: The model will be displayed using the Transform position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function