Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animation Transition Preview ignores the position of Transform if the object has no Mesh Renderer
1. Open the attached project "Transition preview bugs.zip";
2. Select Cube Animator Controller.controller in this scene.
3. Open the Animator window.
4. Select the transition between CubeClip and CubeClip 0.
5. Drag Cube from the project window into the transition preview.
Actual results: The cube isn't visible in the inspector - it is out of view.
Expected results: The model will be displayed using the Transform position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up