Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Animation transition is shown as taking different path when transitioning from AnyState to a Sub-State
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1171704" project
2. Open the "BugScene"
3. Make sure the Animator window of a "Cube" GameObject is open
4. Press "Play"
5. Follow the instructions shown on the screen
6. Stop the play mode and open the "CorrectScene"
7. Repeat steps from 3 to 5 once more
Expected results: A path between AnyState and triggered Sub-State or State will be highlighted
Actual results: A different path is highlighted instead of a path between AnyState and a triggered Sub-State
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
This issue does not break the flow of animations, it just highlights the wrong paths instead of highlighting the correct paths between AnyState and a triggered Sub-State. To prove this point, the duration time of transition between AnyState and a Sub-State is changed from 0.25 to 1.25. The transition takes 1.25 seconds to complete.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time