Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation Transform rotation does not reset when leaving Record mode in mecanim
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open users attached project, proceed to "Scene" scene.
2) Select "Cube" object, and open animation window.
3) Make sure that Rotation Interpolation is set to Euler angles.
4) Slide animation slider in order to enter record mode and also to change rotation of an object.
5) Click on Record(Red dot) button to stop recording.
Expected behavior: Cubes transform rotation resets to default value as did position and scale.
Actual result: Cubes transform position and scale reset their values to default but rotation is either messed up ( goes from -180 to -360) or values from animation are inherited.
Note: Changing rotation interpolation to Euler angles(Quaternion approximation) or Quaternion resets values as they should.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)