Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.4
Fix In Review for next 2020 LTS/1.4 release
Found in [Package]
Animation Track's copy loses its properties when it's pasted from another Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TimelineCopyPasteBugReport.zip"
2. Open Window > Sequencing > Timeline
3. Open Tools > "ClipChecker"
4. Open any Scene in the Scenes folder
5. Lock the Timeline window and copy the Animation Track
6. Open a different Scene and paste in the Animation Track in the Timeline window
Expected result: The Animation Track is successfully copied over to a different Scene
Actual result: The copied Animation Track loses its properties
Reproducible with: 1.2.18 (2019.4.33f1), 1.4.8 (2020.3.24f1), 1.6.3 (2021.2.5f1), 1.7.0-pre.1 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1)
- The workaround is located in the "ClipChecker" script (Assets > Editor) which activates when the "WorkAround" button is pressed in the "ClipChecker" window, which sets the hideFlag of the "AnimationClipPlayable" asset to "HideFlags.DontSave" before loading the scene
- Not reproducible when pasting the Animation Track in the same scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project