Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Animation] Second clip is not played in Editor mode when using AnimationClipPlayables
1. Open project
2. Select 'cube' gameObject
3. Press 'PLAY' on 'Clip Player' script component
Notice, that animation is played.
4. Press 'NEXT'
Notice that 2nd animation clip is not played(if you press 'NEXT' again, 1st clip will be played properly)
5. Repeat 2-4 step while in play mode
Expected: both animations will be played in both Editor and Play modes
Actual: both animations are played only in Play mode (gifs attached)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default