Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Animation] Second clip is not played in Editor mode when using AnimationClipPlayables
1. Open project
2. Select 'cube' gameObject
3. Press 'PLAY' on 'Clip Player' script component
Notice, that animation is played.
4. Press 'NEXT'
Notice that 2nd animation clip is not played(if you press 'NEXT' again, 1st clip will be played properly)
5. Repeat 2-4 step while in play mode
Expected: both animations will be played in both Editor and Play modes
Actual: both animations are played only in Play mode (gifs attached)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order