Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Animation] Second clip is not played in Editor mode when using AnimationClipPlayables
1. Open project
2. Select 'cube' gameObject
3. Press 'PLAY' on 'Clip Player' script component
Notice, that animation is played.
4. Press 'NEXT'
Notice that 2nd animation clip is not played(if you press 'NEXT' again, 1st clip will be played properly)
5. Repeat 2-4 step while in play mode
Expected: both animations will be played in both Editor and Play modes
Actual: both animations are played only in Play mode (gifs attached)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object