Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Animation] Second clip is not played in Editor mode when using AnimationClipPlayables
1. Open project
2. Select 'cube' gameObject
3. Press 'PLAY' on 'Clip Player' script component
Notice, that animation is played.
4. Press 'NEXT'
Notice that 2nd animation clip is not played(if you press 'NEXT' again, 1st clip will be played properly)
5. Repeat 2-4 step while in play mode
Expected: both animations will be played in both Editor and Play modes
Actual: both animations are played only in Play mode (gifs attached)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused