Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Animation] Second clip is not played in Editor mode when using AnimationClipPlayables
1. Open project
2. Select 'cube' gameObject
3. Press 'PLAY' on 'Clip Player' script component
Notice, that animation is played.
4. Press 'NEXT'
Notice that 2nd animation clip is not played(if you press 'NEXT' again, 1st clip will be played properly)
5. Repeat 2-4 step while in play mode
Expected: both animations will be played in both Editor and Play modes
Actual: both animations are played only in Play mode (gifs attached)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac