Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.4
Found in [Package]
1.0.2, 0.3.3-preview, 0.3.2-preview
[Animation Rigging] ArgumentException is thrown on Clicking "Auto Setup from Tips Transform" under "Two Bone IK Constraint"
Clicking on "Auto Setup from Tips Transform" under "Two Bone IK Constraint" editor thrown ArgumentException, refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Package Manager > Animation Rigging > Install
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Create Empty
4. Inspector > Add Component >Animation Rigging >Two Bone IL Constraint > Add
5. Hierarchy > Empty Object > Inspector >Two Bone IL Constraint > Auto Setup from Tips Transform> Click
ArgumentException error is thrown on Clicking "Auto Setup from Tips Transform" under "Two Bone IK Constraint".
No error in the Console
2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16 with Package Version 1.0.2, 0.3.3-preview, 0.3.2-preview,
2020.1.0a1 with Package Version 0.3.2-preview
Note: "Auto Setup from Tips Transform" intruded in Package Version 0.3.2-preview
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: parent
UnityEditor.Animations.Rigging.TwoBoneIKConstraintEditor.TwoBoneIKAutoSetup (UnityEditor.MenuCommand command) (at email@example.com/editor/animationrig/constraints/twoboneikconstrainteditor.cs:118)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events