Search Issue Tracker
Animation. Parameters of Animator component shouldn't be animatable
1) Open Editor
2) Open Animation window (Ctrl 6)
3) Create some object (e.g. Cube).
4) Add Animator component to this object
5) Select object and press Add Curve button (left lower corner of Animation window)
6) Add some parameter of Animator
First, this parameter will be displayed red in the list.
If you try to change values of this parameter, keyframes would be added, but values will stay the same.
But if you go to curves window, the curves will look as values of parameters are changing
If it is expected that you can not change this value it shouldn't be possibe to add curves for Animator
I'm changing this bug into something else related. You shouldn't be allowed to animate the animator component itself so those should be filtered away from the dropdown to begin with.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)