Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Animation] Not all Shuriken properties can be animated.
Not all particle properties can be animated.
Brought up by user regarding min/max bursts: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/more-control-of-particles-in-animation-tab
Went through Shuriken and checked what is missing, results can be found at:
- Not a regression, mix of new features and old behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles