Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Animation] Not all Shuriken properties can be animated.
Not all particle properties can be animated.
Brought up by user regarding min/max bursts: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/more-control-of-particles-in-animation-tab
Went through Shuriken and checked what is missing, results can be found at:
- Not a regression, mix of new features and old behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler